extax was established to give people in Australia a professional, reliable and amiable means of preparing and lodging tax declarations with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the USA. Since August 2002, extax has risen to become a leading provider of US tax services in Australia. extax is enrolled to practice before the IRS and can represent clients when dealing with US tax authorities.
Why Choose extax
- Stay up-to-date with your US tax obligations with ease while living in Australia.
- If you have received an IRS notice or audit, we can deal with the IRS on your behalf.
- All lodgements are prepared in Sydney, Australia.
- The US Consulate has extax listed as a recognised service-provider.
The sole focus of extax is US Tax Lodgements. All lodgements are prepared by extax in-house in Australia and there is no work carried out offshore.
Evan Hill is the founder of extax and he saw the need for this service whilst pursuing a career in international finance. With over 20 years in the industry with companies including Ernst & Young and KPMG, and in cities across the world such as New York, Minneapolis, London and Sydney, Evan grew to understand finance at an international level. Now, with a team of US Tax Lodgement experts, extax processes hundreds of US Tax Lodgements each year and has a perfect track record.
- Stay up-to-date with your US tax obligations
- Your IRS Representative
- Perfect track record
- Specialists in US Tax
- Prepared in Sydney